Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sabbath Day in Elk Ridge

Amie Presents

Today I went to church with Dean and Amie and the kids. It was so strange to be back in my old ward. There was so many people that I didn't know. But I loved seeing all my old friends. What a joy the Gospel is. No matter where you go it's always the same.
After church Amie made Tacos for dinner. They were very yummy. Then Shane and Janece came over to celebrate Amie's birthday. Dean got her a new camera that her mother had recommended. She was so happy. We had Coldstone Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake. I had one little piece and it was delicious. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. I love going to church and I am glad I have finally realized how very important it is to partake of the Sacrament every week. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...