Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Temple, Shar's and Pedicure


 Gilbert Temple

 Waiting Room

Ethel

Bagger

Ethel works in the Temple in the Laundry on Tuesday's so I went with her and did a session. It was so beautiful. I love going to the Temple. After the Temple we went to have lunch and went to Ruth's work.
Shar's is one of my favorite stores and it is located next door to Ruth's work. We went in so I could get this bagger for my Whisper Mill grinder. I can grind and not have to empty my bowl all the time.
When I get back Ruth and I are going to try it out. Can't wait to play with my new toy.
Ethel took me to get my toes done in Gilbert. It was so wonderful to have new nail polish and no dry heels. I wish I would have taken a picture.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Joseph Smith. What a wonderful prophet he was. He gave his life for the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...