Friday, September 19, 2014

Rexburg Temple and Hailey is 20 years old!!

 Rexburg Temple
Ruth and I

Ruth and I watched Gracie for Heather in the morning and left to go to the Temple in the afternoon. It was a wonderful session. I love to go to the Temple. Ruth's first time going to the Rexburg Temple. All the Temples are so beautiful inside and out.
Came home and made Taco Soup for dinner and we started scrapping again.
Hailey Dean is 20 years old today. She celebrated her birthday in Mexico City on her mission. What an outstanding missionary she is.

Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for the Temples that are so close to me. God is so good to me. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...