Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Canning Chicken


Gracie

Packing the Jars

Finished Product

Ruth and I took Gracie and went to the Market for stuff to can chicken. Came home and put Gracie down for her nap and started canning. I bought 3 trays of chicken and it made 12 pints. Now I know what I have to get to put on a canner full. By the end of the day we were tired but so satisfied with our labors. Now we know! Ruth is going home and can chicken with Ethel.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet cousins that is so willing to help me with Gracie and Canning and any other thing I need. What a blessing she is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...