Friday, September 12, 2014

Sitting in Traffic


Ruth and I took off to go to Page after Ruth got off work.  We would have made it to Flagstaff at a reasonable hour if we didn't get stuck in a traffic from an accident. We sat for 2 1/2 hours with no air conditioning at 104 degrees. Can I say I got a little grouchy. Yes I did....
We finally made it to Flagstaff at 10:30 and then we had dinner and drove on to Page to get a motel room. When we went to the first Motel we say I knew we were in trouble. The parking lot was packed. Not one space open. I went in to see if they had a room. There was nothing. The entire town was sold out. And Kanab too. So we went to a Walmart parking lot and slept in the car for the night. What an ordeal.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the safety Heavenly Father provides for us. I never worried on second. We were blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...