Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scrapped and Scrapped and Scrapped


Ruth and I scrapped all day. In between I got a wonderful hair cut from my favorite hair dresser cousins. I also took a picture of Gracie eating Black Beans. What a mess she is. We had black bean burritos for dinner so we could test out our black beans we canned. Absolutely perfect.
We are almost done with Tassey's Wedding Albun.  Her photographer cropped all the pictues in odd sized so she couldn't get them printed out. I think this Album will work good for her.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this sweet little girl. She just lights up our households. I am so very bless to be able to take care of her,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...