Tuesday, January 28, 2014

One More Page Done

 Farm Work

I met with the trainer at the gym this morning and he showed me how to work the machines so we can add to our routine. Sue gets trained tomorrow. It was fun and I feel much better, more energy and am able to move better.
Then I babysat Gracie so Heather could clean Janna building to get ready for the open house. We had a good time hanging out together. She is just the cutest thing.
I picked up Heather when she was done and we went to Walmart to get Gracie a high chair and Heather a robe. Then it was off to Penney's for a mattress pad. Way too expensive. I also looked for a can opener but they didn't have any either. 
Came home and I made Mac and Cheese and Heather put Gracie's high chair together.
Now it's time to take kids to YM/YW.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my sweet little Gracie. She is such a delight. I love her beautiful eyes. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...