Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snowy Day

 Brothers

Quilting

Went to the gym with Sue today. It was snowy but not too slick so we made it without a hitch.
It was a pretty laid back day. I did go to the store with Heather to get potatoes and some veggies, then it was back home for the duration of the day.
I went over the changes we are making in Relief Society and made sure they were the ones that we wanted. After I put them all down in an email to the Bishop it just felt right. So I sent it off and hopefully we got it right.
I made these two pages and started another one that I haven't finished yet. So I am still working to catch up.
Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the inspiration that is available to me as I choose a new counselor and teachers. I couldn't do this calling with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...