Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catching Up Again

I have got to get better at this. So here goes:
Sunday Heather, Gracie, Megan, Bailee and Austin went to church with me. We left right after Sacrament so Heather could get her stuff packed. It was a really good Sacrament with wonderful speakers. They were the Olsen's and she is from the Phillipines. What wonderful experiences they shared.
We came home and Heather packed up her stuff. We had beans and corn bread for dinner and relaxed the rest of the night.

Monday we left at around 10am and headed for Utah. We stopped in Tremonton for lunch. Here is Gracie sleeping and wanting something to eat but getting nothing. Heather says she looks like a boy with her blue shirt on. I just think she is cute.

 This is what Gracie did almost all the way.

 Heather thinks she is funny taking pictures of Grandma.

Cute sisters!

 Gracie wants food.

We dropped Heather and Megan off at Tony's and went to Elk Ridge. 
I spent the afternoon working on sorting kits for Gerri. I swear she had better scrap after I get done with all this or else! 
Tommy and I went to Mi Rancherito for dinner. Dean and Amie's plane was late and they stopped by Dean's office so they were pretty late getting there. We chatted for awhile and I went down to the basement to work on the kits some more. Then it was off to bed 'cause I was tired.

Tuesday was Dean's Birthday. I worked some more on Gerri's stuff and then we went to Texas Road House to celebrate. It was really crowded but we got seated and had delicious food.

 What a handsome son I have.

What are these two cooking up?

We came home and the kids and Dean and Amie played games and I went to bed. I must be getting old. Everything makes me tired.
Amie got me a necklace that say "I Can Do Hard Things" and the book by President Monson called "Consider the Blessings". I read the first story and started to cry. She gave this necklace to Hailey and when I saw it I said that's my motto. So she got me one too. What a thoughtful sweet daughter in law she is to me.
Wednesday we got up and went to breakfast with John, Heather, Gracie and Tommie. Then it was off to Idaho. It was so good to get home. I swear I just love my little house. Especially when it's clean and shiny after Heather got done with it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have. I am blessed to be able to visit them. Heavenly Father knew I needed such a loving family and he gave me one. I am truly blessed!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...