Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saturday and Sunday All Together

Handsome Men

Yesterday Janna, Harley and I went to Penney's shopping. I got a new pair of walking shoes. So comfy. It's like I don't even have any on. We also went to Walmart. It really wasn't too bad for a Saturday. We were looking for curtains for Harley's room. We ended up getting some fabric to make them. So that's my job tomorrow. Start making the curtains.
Today the kids were at their dad's so it was just me going to church. I also went and got my Temple Recommend renewed. It was an excellent day. Our High Councilman talked about making goals. It we read 3 1/2 page of scripture each day in one years time we will have read the Book of Mormon, New Testament, Pearl of Great Price and the Doctrine and Covenants. I am studying the Old Testament and I'm sure I could be doing better but I am learning about Abraham and Isaac. So I will just keep trying and one day the Old Testament will be read. Maybe by the time Hailey comes home from her mission.
I made wheat bread tonight so I can take a loaf to our sister when we visit teach tomorrow. Now it's time to relax.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel Essentials class and all the member and non-members who attend. It makes me feel close to my Savior when I see the change in these people. I know He loves them and so He loves me. What a gift He has given to us. Repentance is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...