Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Walmart, Need I Say More

I am not really a fan of shopping, especially at Walmart. But I went and got Heather a phone card so she has a phone and sweats for me for the gym. Oh yeah, Yeah Me, Sue and I went again this morning.
I have been downloading the LDS blog train and I bought a couple of kits, so I have been unzipping them and organizing them.
Austin and I made Hamburger and Harley took Bailee to obedience school with Toby. The funny little puppy needs to be obedient. She loves to go in my pantry and get out a loaf of bread and bring it to us. What a character.
Now it's time to put up my feet and watch some mindless show on TV.
Grateful Statement: I am truly grateful for so many things, people and family that there is not enough room to write it down. It's just been one of those days that my blessings are all around me. Too many to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...