Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Busy Day

I went to Anytime Fitness with Sue this morning. Treadmill time again but we are going to branch out and do other stuff eventually.
Worked on scrap pages all morning and cut and grated all the stuff for Tacos. That's what the kids wanted for dinner. It's easier for me to be prepared early so I don't get too lazy to make dinner at night.
I went to visit two ladies that moved into our ward. When Tiffany and I got there a man answered the door and we asked if Wendy was there. He said she didn't live there and she was his ex-wife and lived in Twin Falls. We asked about Marsha and he said she wasn't feeling well and couldn't come to the door. So we left and I called Wendy. She does indeed live in Twin Falls and had made a call to her Relief Society President to confirm she was coming to visit her today. I guess her RS President said reluctantly, sure I come visit you at 3pm. She said I guess you are not coming to visit me today. I told her I was from Rigby and they had ready her records into our ward. We had a good laugh. I emailed the Bishop and told him it was up to the Priesthood to figure out the situation.
Then I went to Broulims for milk and bread and came home and made dinner. At 6:30 Janna, Austin and I went to help Sue unpack boxes and put stuff away. We accomplished alot and hopefully helped her out. She is having a baby blessing at her home on Sunday.
That's been my day and now it's time to go to bed and get my beauty sleep because heaven knows I truly need it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Janna who is so willing to help anyone with anything at anytime. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...