Thursday, January 30, 2014

Temple and Additional Meeting

Sue and I went to the Rexburg Temple this morning. It was so wonderful to be in such a peaceful place. Time just stands still for me when I go there. After we came out of the Temple we took some stuff over to Megan Merrill's apartment. The it was home.
Took Heather to the WIC office so she could sign up. They give formula and baby food to little ones.
I made a Taco Casserole for dinner so it would be easy to make.
At 5:30 Bailee and I met Crystal and Ashley at the church to set up for our additional meeting tonight. It was a success. Lots of sisters came and we shared idea on what works to clean our homes and how to organize them. Then we had desserts. The sisters stayed forever and talked and talked, which is exactly what they needed.
Then it was home and to bed. So tired. But a wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I am worthy to go to the Temple. It is where things I am worried about come to mind and lots of times the answer is right there. I am so blessed to live 20 minutes away from 2 Temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...