Wednesday, January 22, 2014

And Yet Another Busy Day

Amie and the Kids

Went to the gym this morning with Sue. I worked hard on the treadmill at an incline. Just keep plugging along, that's what I tell myself. I always feel better after I exercise.
I went to visit a new sister in our ward and gave her a picture directory and manual. She was very sweet and had two little girls named Hailee and Aubree. Now I need to assign visiting teacher to her and put her on a route. It never ends.
Then it was home and I started on curtains for Harley/Heather's room. That took me all the rest of the day in between making spaghetti for dinner and doing a food order. I left it for the Bishop to sign when he got home from work and then went back to pick it up. He wanted to talk to me about some things in the ward so 1/2 hour later I was on my way to drop off the food order so they could get food tomorrow. 
Now it's my bedtime!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Bishop who really cares about the people in our ward. He works hard for us. We are blessed as a ward to have him as our Bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...