Thursday, January 9, 2014

Temple Failure

I picked up Sue to go to the Rexburg Temple and we arrived safely after a prayer that we wouldn't slide off the road. But as we pulled in there was no one there. We did the same thing last year and went when they were closed for cleaning. I had to go to Winco and we wouldn't have been through at the Idaho Falls Temple until after one so we decided to go next week.
On the way home Sue said we needed to start walking but she didn't want to walk at the church, which were my feeling exactly. I had called Anytime Gym and asked about their membership but Janna is just to busy with her job to go with me. I asked Sue if she wanted to go check it out. We were thrilled with the price because we get a senior discount. We signed up and will be starting on Monday because tomorrow there is supposed to be a bad snowstorm. I am excited to start.
After coming home I changed my clothes and went to Winco to do my shopping. It was snowy and the roads were icy but I made it home, after sliding through one stop sign, with groceries in hand. I'm glad that job is done. 
I had to lay down and take a nap. I thought about making cookies for the kids but just couldn't get up the energy. I went over to the church tonight and Ashley and I did the visiting teaching report. I'm glad that's done!
I did make two of these scrap pages in between all the stuff I did today and two from a couple of weeks ago. I really love to scrap book.

 Lagoon
 Janna's Birthday
 Scrapping with my friends.
Snow

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I have. I am so blessed with so many things. I know Heavenly Father loves me and cares what I do. I know he leads me to the people I need to be lead to. It just makes me a happy girl to know all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...