Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another Busy Day


Went to the gym with Sue. Worked hard and felt good about my progress. Made an appointment with the trainer to show me what to do. It's a freebie for joining.
Went and got my hair cut. I had forgotten my appointment because I couldn't figure out when it was so my hair was really long. It feels wonderful now.
Straightened up my house and got ready for my presidency meeting at 4pm. I truly love the women I work with. They work so hard for the sisters of the ward.
Took the kids to YM/YW because Janna has been home sick all day with a pain in her stomach.
Then I met Crystal and we went to visit teach our last sister. She is a policewoman and a counselor. Really a nice lady. She is so easy to talk to.
Now it's home and time to relax. I made this page in between all the stuff today. I just love scrapping memories and reliving the good times.
Grateful Statement: I must say that today I am grateful for Crystal, Tiffany and Peggy. I would be lost without them to help me with Relief Society. I am blessed to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...