Monday, January 13, 2014

Anytime Gym - Yep, I Joined

My first time at the gym. Sue and I walked for 30 minutes at speed 3 on their treadmills. I felt so good when I got home. So much more energy. I have been so tired lately that I hope this is what will make it go away. I really don't have time for laziness in my life.
I worked on scrapbooking again today. I am getting all ready for scrapping weekend. I can't wait to have fun with my friends. Here are two pages I made using Quick Pages.

 Sweet Girl
Driver's License

I am getting all the pictures ready for my pages and choosing the template and kit preview so all I have to do is open it up and put it together. It goes fast when I am prepared.
I made Chicken Alfredo for dinner and Peanut Butter Cookies. Tommy helped me clean up the mess and now it's time to vegetate and watch Major Crimes.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Sue and her willingness to be my friend and gym partner. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...