Friday, January 10, 2014

It's My Birthday

This day was so like every day except that I got a ton of birthday wishes on Facebook. How sweet of people to do that. Tommy made dinner for me so I wouldn't have to cook. Of course, that was after I told him it was up to him to make dinner.
I made chocolate chip cookies today for Austin. He loves cookies.

Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Soul

I worked on pages too. It was fun to just scrapbook away. I also cleaned a couple of kitchen cupboards. Yep, that's been my day.

 Goat Show

Birthday Girl

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my blessing. Whenever I start feeling sad or down in the dumps I always count my blessings and it just lifts my spirits. It's not easy getting old but I am blessed with pretty good health so that's what I focus on. I am blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...