Friday, January 17, 2014

Pages Done

Bailee and Marissa 

 Cutie Pie

Grandpa and Bailee

Appleby's

Sue and I went to the gym this morning and walked on the treadmills. Next week we are going to add something more to our routine. 5 days straight. Wahoo for me!!
I made baked beans in a crock pot that never got done after 11 hours on low. So it's on to another recipe until I get it right. I also made Tommy his favorite dump cake with peaches. 
I worked on these pages and organized all my QP into the number of pictures. I love quick pages for the one or two picture layouts.
Now it's time for my bed. I am Tired...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to join a gym. I am blessed that they have senior rates so I am able to afford it. What a blessing in these cold Idaho winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...