Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beautiful Sabbath

 Heather and I
Bailee and Marissa

I had to be to church at 7:30 for Ward Council. That's pretty early but at least we are home by 12:15. 
Bailee gave a talk. She does such a good job. And the Barnes spoke. Tereena gave such a good talk. She is really wonderful and I loved hearing about her life. It was a good Sacrament Meeting.
Then it was on the the Gospel Essentials class where we had lots of people. The Saville's were there. Phillip with all his piercing and tattoos and Jessica with her tattoos. It's good to see the goodness in people no matter what the outside package looks like. It'a a good lesson for all of us not to judge!
Relief Society was good. Esther taught her lesson and it was wonderful as usual.
Came home and took a nap. I was soooo tired. I don't know what from but I seem to be tired all the time. I think I must just be lazy. I helped Janna finish auditing her files from work so she will be ready for her audit on Tuesday. That's been my Sabbath Day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel. I love Sunday's and that it is a day where we can spend the day thinking of Heaven Father and our Savior. I am blessed to belong to this wonderful church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...