Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nap Time

Sue and I went to the gym this morning. It was really good to walk. But I had woken up at 3:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I had to take a power nap this afternoon. I have the Book of Mormon class tonight so I needed my rest.
It was such a good class. I had an aha moment when we studied 3Nephi 12:25-26. I did not know that this was about law enforcement and judges that have the power to put us in prison and that we need to pay the fines or we won't be able to pay them in prison. See, I did pay attention and stayed awake.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Brother Black and the insight he shares with us into the scriptures. I am so blessed to have found this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...