Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Presidency Meeting

 Bath Time

Sharing is Nice!

Today was another lazy day. Heather spruced up my kitchen and did all my dishes. That was nice.
Bath time for Gracie was pretty cute. Then mom and her shared a cracker which Gracie DID NOT eat. 
I had my presidency meeting today and had a wonderful time. I love the sisters I serve with. They are the very best. 
Heather made a pumpkin spice dump cake. It was delicious and I made some Pretzel Turtles. I am trying to get stuff ready to give to neighbors and the sisters I visit.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Relief Society and what an inspired program it is. I am grateful for my calling, even though sometimes it's hard I am still grateful to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...