Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shopping

 Janna is sharing!

 Only Heather would make something out of the ingredients for Granola.

 Beautiful Eyes

The puppy loves this girl.

Heather made Granola for her mom for Christmas and Janna played with the puppy and Gracie. It was pretty cold and the frozen fog look. Janna took us to the mall after she worked fixing water in the barn all day. What a good daughter. We went to Walmart and JC Penney to return some stuff. It was very cold and I couldn't wait to get home but we got it done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I am able to help Heather learn to make things. She is a quick learner. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...