Friday, December 20, 2013

Cutest Baby on the Block

 Wearing her Valentine Jammies

 We are pretending they are Christmas Jammies

 Everytime we put it on she rips it off.

Success for a minute or two.

I just can't help but take pictures of my Gracie. She is so much fun. We laugh all the time about her cuteness. I really can't remember what we did today. I do remember making some Christmas Chex Mix. It is so yummy. I am giving it to my presidency and two of my neighbors. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this sweet little baby that brings so much joy into our lives. We just can't get enough of her. Blessing abound in my house with this munchkin around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...