Monday, December 23, 2013

Winco Once Again

 Heather bagging my groceries at Winco.

 Gracie is well taken care of by Bailee and Megan.

 Heather making a blanket for Gracie.

 Gracie and her gangsta outfit.

Heather and I acting crazy.

Winco was on the agenda today along with making Pretzel Turtles, Christmas Chex Mix and Meatloaf for dinner. We got it all done and Heather finished all the wrapping for Janna and I. Heather also finished the cute blanket she made for Gracie. Now we are ready for Christmas! Wahoo!!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Christmas Season when we celebrate the birth of our Savior. I can't even fathom the depth of his atonement: I am grateful that it enables me to be forgiven each and every day for the things I need forgiveness for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...