Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 Playing Rummy
 Gracie and Heather opening Gracie's jammies.
 Janna observing the kids.
 Megan videoing Gracie
 Harley, Austin and Bailee in their jammies.

 Gracie is not a happy camper...

John and Gracie

What a wonderful surprise when John snuck around the corner to surprise me. I thought he wasn't coming up for Christmas. He brought up tons of laundry and a big hug for me. Melted my heart.
We went over to Janna's to open the kids jammies. Gracie liked the unwrapping part but not so much putting on her jammies after her mom zipped up the zipper and caught her neck. She was on sad little puppy.
She really loves her grandpa and her grandpa loves her. It's been a most wonderful Christmas Eve. But we are all very tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my John. I love him with all my heart. I have been blessed to be his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...