Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oops

I forgot I had a PPI with the Bishop this morning. Oops! I did apologize.
Heather, Gracie, Bailee, Austin and I went to church. It was good. A returned missionary from Nauvoo spoke about her and her husband's experiences. Very interesting.
We went into the Gospel Doctrine class for Sunday School. It was a good lesson. Then it was time for Relief Society. I just love the sisters of our ward.
Came home and had the roast I had put in the crock pot with potatoes and carrots. Easy dinner...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It brings me such peace and happiness. I am blessed to know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...