Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hermana Ingram

 Name Tag

 Missionaries

 P-Day

 Beautiful Sisters

 Love

Laundry

I snagged these pictures off the Blog Amie is doing for Hailey's mission. Hailey just looks so happy. What an adventure she is embarking on. She is already teaching "actors" in spanish and doing very well. Anything this girls set her mind to it gets done. So proud of her!!
I received the most wonderful letter from her yesterday. It made me cry. What an amazing young women she is.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Hailey and the choices she has made to serve this mission. I am blessed to have her for my beautiful Granddaughter.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing them. Keep doing so. Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...