Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Heather's Birthday

Herd Dogs

 Doggies and Sheep

Tommy and I said our goodbye's to the Ingram family. Lots of hugs. Then we picked up Heather and met John for breakfast at Village Inn in Provo. We chatted and laughed with the baby and then said more goodbye's and we were off for Idaho.
On the way we stopped in Tremonton to get drinks and saw this dog looking out the peephole with a truck load of sheep. As I was taking a picture the truck driver motioned for me to go around to the other side. As he walked along all these dog head poked out. He said there was 14 of these white dogs in with the sheep. They protect them for preditors. How cute to see their faces looking out the holes.

 Harley, Toby and Gracie

When we got home Harley came right over to see Gracie. She just sat in the middle of the floor smiling. I think Harley likes this little munchkins.

 Gracie

Heather

Heather put together this pink walker that I got for Gracie for Christmas. She was so excited. We think she likes it. And of course, a picture of the Birthday Girl. She is just the best. 
It's good to be home with Heather and Gracie. Now to get prepared for Christmas.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this sweet granddaughter of mine. She is very sweet to me and I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...