Saturday, December 21, 2013

Beautiful Picture

 Megan holding the picture Heather made of Gracie.

Bailee and her selfies.

Today was a very productive day. Heather went with Janna to clean carpets at her work. I got to babysit Gracie until it was time to do one more visiting teaching sister. She is inactive and was so willing to let us visit. We had a wonderful visit with her. 
After Janna brought Heather home we headed out to Pocatello to meet Tony and pick up Megan. She is spending Christmas with us. Bailee rode with us and slept the whole way there. 
Came home from that and went to Broulims for plastic bags to put the Chex Mix in that. Heather made my white bags look so Christmasy and cute. Now I just have to take them around tomorrow and I am done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Bailee. She is just the best babysitter ever. I am so blessed with my family. I just can't say it enough. I love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...