Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Program

Gracie in her Christmas Dress

Heather had to help Janna finish cleaning the carpets at her work so they would be dry by tomorrow. I wasn't sure how long it would take and if anyone would show up for church. But just before it started here came Heather, Megan, Gracie in her Christmas dress, Austin and Bailee. It was a beautiful site. 
Ward Council was interesting. The Relief Society has the Spring Social that we are in charge of. I think it's better than the Christmas Party. December is a busy month.
The ward Christmas Program was wonderful. So much talent in our ward. I love to see the little children up there singing. The Spirit is always strong when children are singing about the Savior.
Came home to Crock Pot Garlic Chicken and rice. Now it's time to relax.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. What he has done for me is so vast I can hardly comprehend it. I am blessed, blessed, blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...