Thursday, December 19, 2013

Visiting Teaching

 The Cute pants Janna bought for Gracie. Heather put her cell phone in the back pocket.

 Beautiful Gracie

We have mastered rolling over. 

Crystal and I went visiting teaching to all our sisters. We were even able to visit 2 sisters that we had never met before. It was a very successful day. I delivered the Pumpkin and Apple Bread with fudge and Pretzels Turtles.
Heather and I went to deliver a birthday present to Patricia Pierce. I had forgotten to take her gift so I was a day late. I said I was sorry and gave her her present.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for visiting teaching. What a wonderful program to watch over each other. It is inspired and of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...