Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Saying Goodbye

 Family

 Hailey and Dean

Hailey and Amie

One last wave...

Dean and Amie took Hailey to the MTC today and these are some of the pictures Amie posted on Hailey's missionary blog. At first I couldn't look at this picture of Amie and Hailey without crying. Those eyes just did me in. It is so bitter sweet to send Hailey on a mission. I will miss her so much, but I know she will be doing the Lord's work.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful my Hailey Dean. What an awesome granddaughter. I am so very blessed to have all the wonderful grandkids I have. The most important thing to me on this earth is my family. I count my blessing everyday and am so very, very grateful for each member of my family.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see this picture of Amie and Hailey, I cry too!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...