Monday, December 9, 2013

Lunch and Dinner

 Gracie sporting her sunglasses.

 Grandpa sporting Gracie's sunglasses.

Hailey and her Cafe Rio food.

I took Heather and Gracie shopping today. I got Heather her birthday present. We didn't bring a stroller so we had a lot of stuff to pack around. Everyone would tell Heather how adorable Gracie was. And Gracie just smiled at everyone. She is a cutie!
We met John for lunch at KFC and he and Gracie shared her pink sunglasses. What a character he is. Gracie just smiles at everyone. What a good baby.
I took Heather home and went back up to Dean and Amie's. I was a tad bit tired and took a power nap on Amie's couch.
Then it was off to dinner at Cafe Rio with Dean, Amie and the kids, minus Hannah who had an eye infection and stayed home. Amie had to take her to the doctor yesterday evening. 
Tommy and I are spending the evening watching a football game. I am playing on my computer because I'm not really into football.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. It's days like this that I know how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...