Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gracie May

Gracie May

 No more pictures please.

Yogurt Melty on her chin.

Heather and I went to Winco to go grocery shopping. It took a long time. But it was much easier with the help of Heather and Gracie. We came home and put it all away.
We bought some yogurt treats that are supposed to melt in the baby's mouth. Gracie did not like them. She would spit it out and it would stick to her chin. We were cracking up over this one.
She does really like her walker. She can be in the same room with us and see everything that is going on.
It's mac and cheese for dinner and then it's off to bed for me. I am TIRED!!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the joy this little one brings into our house. She just makes us all laugh all the time. I am so blessed that she came into our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...