Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Abbotts and Broulims

 Sitting in her Bumbo.

 Trying to get out of her Bumbo.

 Helping Mommy wrap presents.

Bailee and Gracie

I made Pumpkin Bread and Apple Bread today to give out. Heather and I went to Abbots and Broulims. Gracie tried to help her mom wrap gifts. I love that Heather likes to wrap so I don't have to. She had wrapped most of our presents.
Janna took Heather to "Once Upon A Child" children's store to get some clothes for Gracie. She seems to be growing out of her clothes. It a used clothing store for kids. Such good stuff for so little.
Bailee babysat Gracie and she was bound and determined to eat the flower on Bailee's headband. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this family. They are so willing to help Heather and Gracie. Such an awesome example of taking care of each other. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...