Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lake Louise

 A Chalet right on Lake Louise.
 Rainy day on Lake Louise.

 Lake Moraine in the Rockies.

Glaciers feed this lake. 

We went to Lake Louise today. It was so beautiful but it started raining so I was soaked and I could hardly take a picture without rain drops on the lens. But we managed. We went through this Chalet that is a hotel. Pretty swanky. Too rich for my blood, but beautiful.
Then it was on to Lake Moraine that was up in the Rockies. We were so close to the Ice Fields. Both these lakes are fed by glaciers. It was spectacular. That's all I can say. 
We saw a bear on the side of the road when we were driving to the lake. Harrison took some pretty good pictures for me. What a fun Scrapbook page that will be. 
I also worked on more pages. I am coming right along with 2011. Yep, 2011 then 2012 and by then it will be 2013. One day I will catch up.
We went to dinner at a place that serves Flatbread and pizza. I had Chicken Noodle Soup. Pretty good but I make better. Just different I guess. But it was still good.
Now it's time to pack up my stuff as we are leaving this Condo at 7am. Nighty Night!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my family. As I witnessed these beautiful creations that God made for me to enjoy I was overcome with gratitude for all he has given me. The best of all my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...