Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tommy and Janna Gone to Utah

Girls and Pets

Are you Kidding Me?

I went to the Temple with Sue and Ila this morning and did 20 initiatories so I will have names to do Endowments for. I love the Temple and the absolute peace I feel there.

Tommy and Janna left this afternoon to go to Utah. Janna is helping Anne clean student condos and Tommy is hanging out with Dean. I hope Janna doesn't work too hard and I hope Tommy has a really good time. It's way too quiet around here. Bailee has gone to a football game with Kasina Hatch and Harley is working so it's just Austin and I. 
I made Pasta for dinner and Foccacia Bread. Now it's time for TV and putting my feet up.
Grateful Statement: I could not go to the Temple and listen to all the blessing we are promised and not be so grateful for them all. I am blessed to be worthy to enter His Holy House.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...