Monday, August 19, 2013

Making a Menu

Goatie

I worked on this page this morning and went over to the church to print off some reports. I organized the Birthday Pot Holders and had just the right amount, thanks to Peggy for all her hard work.
I worked on a monthly menu so I won't have to think about what to have for dinner.
I made Chicken Noodle Casserole and Brownie's for dinner. Now I'm going to watch the season finale of "Major Crimes". 
I took Austin and we delivered the reports to my Visiting Teachering District Supervisors. We even found Sue's house she is renting.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my willing helper Austin. He will do anything I ask. I am blessed with such a good helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...