Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Organizing My Paperwork

Arrow of Light

I spent the day organizing and filing all my paperwork. I got rid of excess stuff and made file folders for everything. Now I can find anything I am looking for without going through a stack of papers.
I also made this page of Austin when he got his Arrow of Light. I am having fun scrapping and catching up. 
I talked with Heather tonight. She is going to stay at Dean's with me when I go next weekend to stay with the boys. It will be so fun to be with them both.
I set up visits for tomorrow with 2 new sisters so I will be visiting them tomorrow. Church work never ends.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that loves me and knows my struggles. He takes me as far as I can go and then gives me a respite. The refiners fire is painful but necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...