Monday, August 12, 2013

Dr. Machen, The Best Dentist Ever

At 10:30 I went to the dentist for the first time in a few years. It always seemed so expensive to have my teeth cleaned so I procrastinated until I finally decided if I wanted to keep these pearly whites I'd best be taking care of them. I made an appointment and with total dread I headed off to see Dr. Esther Machen. It was so pleasant. No one squirted cold water or air in my mouth so it was painless. Then Esther told me exactly what I had to have done. I have one cavity between two teeth that needs either a filling for $200 or a crown for $850. She went through my xrays and the pictures they took of my mouth and told me what everything meant. What a relief, I thought she would tell me I needed implants and bridges like my old dentist told me. I can't afford to do that and I'm 67 yrs old so I think I'll just keep on keeping on with what I got.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the knowledge Heavenly Father gives to people so they can fix my problems and Tommy's. We are blessed to have so much dental and medical help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...