Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pages Scrapped on Vacation

Trolley in Springville, Utah

Riding Horses

Sleeping on the Tramp

Fun Stuff

Water Fight

Dean and the kids left today to go home and I got ready and went to Church. It was fast and testimony meeting and two young men bore really heart felt and wonderful testimonies. One was baptized yesterday and the other young man had lost his mom to cancer and he told about her coming to him to comfort him. They were so inspiring.
Came home and made Tacos with Janna and went to bed. So very tired I couldn't stay up. 
I posted the pages I finished on vacation. I am bound and determined to catch up.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the lesson Tiffany gave today. It made me want to be a Sister Scriptorian. I so need to do better. I am so grateful for the gentle reminders Heavenly Father gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...