Saturday, August 31, 2013

Babysitting Gracie

Swimming Page

 Not a happy camper.

 The Boys think she's pretty cute.

Cuteness...

I babysat Gracie for Heather today while she went with her sister for the afternoon. It was fun and tiring. Austin, Hayden and Harrison played with her and made her smile. She was pretty happy to have them around. I work on this page in between taking care of her. 
After Heather came back we went to the store and heated up the casserole Amie had left for us. Then we went to Provo to see Tony. He has a nasty eye infection from work and has to stay in the hospital overnight. 
Now everyone is in bed and it's time for me too! Good Night!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I think about how blessed I am every day. I love these grandkids and great granddaughter of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...