Friday, August 2, 2013

Crossing the Border

 Long, long line crossing the Border.

 Almost up to the front.

 Good old USA.

United States Custom Building.

We left Banff at 8am and headed home. The kids and Dean were supposed to go canoeing but it was raining too hard so off we went. It was a long drive to the border.
We spent 2 1/2 hours in line going through customs. I guess it was a Canadian Holiday so the wait was long. But we finally made it through and then we headed for Great Falls, Montana to spend the night.
It was a 12 hours trip but we finally made it to Great Falls and the only place that had a room was a Quality Inn. But the bed was comfy and we were tired so it all worked out. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio. Yummy. It was so good to find American food.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful trip with my darling grandkids. They took good care of Gramps and me. I am so bless with the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...