Thursday, August 29, 2013

Arrived in Utah

Gracie May

Austin and I drove to Utah today. We left at 9:35 and arrived at 2:00. Pretty good time. We even stopped to get gas at Blackfoot and Tremonton for lunch at McDonald's. 
Austin read his book to me called "Spirit Bear". What an interesting book. Can't wait to hear more.
We picked up Heather and Gracie and brought them up to Dean's for the weekend. 
Heather and I went to the store and then I order Pizza so I wouldn't have to cook at all. John came over to have dinner with us. Now I am waiting patiently for 9pm so I can go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this darling great granddaughter. She is so precious. I just love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...