Saturday, August 24, 2013

Harley's Off to College

 Book in hand.

 On her way in her bright blue truck.

Headed to Idaho Falls for class.

It has been a restful peaceful day. Harley and I went to Broulim's to get some butter and treats. I changed the sheets in the spare bedroom so it is ready for anyone who shows up. Vacuumed my house and worked on a Kit to scrapbook with. I got tired and had to quit. I also did this page.

Workers Page

I'm cruising right along doing these pages. I am determined to catch up. Now it's time to enjoy the summer rain storm and watch TV.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the rain Heavenly Father gives us to make things green and beautiful. And I won't have to water my garden tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...