Sunday, August 11, 2013

Catch Up Again

Monday: One of my very good friends came up to visit me today with her kids. We have been scrapping buddies for a very long time. I just think she is so sweet. She was off to visit her daughter at BYU Idaho and meet her boyfriend.
John also came to see me. What a nice surprise.
Tuesday: Don't really remember what I did.
Wednesday: Heather and John left so my house is much too quiet.
Thursday: Went to the Temple and saw the new movie. It was so awesome. Sue and I went to Rexburg first and found out it was closed so we went to Idaho Falls. We made it for the 10am session. Came home and had my presidency meeting. We planned whose houses we are going to to do work for our service project. Now I just have to call the sisters and make sure it's alright:
Friday: I made a macaroni salad for the ward party tonight. Austin, Bailee and I went to the BBQ. It was fun and the kids had a good time.
Saturday: Worked on uploading and correcting the scrap pages for 2009 and 2010. Now they are uploaded and ready to be printed by Persnickety.
Sunday: Went to Ward Council meeting this morning and then to my church meeting. I am conducting Relief Society for the month of August. Came home so tired I took a nap for 1 1/2 hours.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my blessing. I am so blessed with wonderful sisters in my ward. It has taken awhile to truly feel at home but I have made it. I am blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...