Saturday, August 3, 2013

Home Again

 Hailey and her Barbecue Chicken Pizza.

Chloe found a new friend. Whiskers the Bunny!

We left Great Falls this morning and started our last leg of the drive home. Montana is beautiful country. We stopped for snacks a couple of times and got home around 3pm. I went to the store and got sandwich stuff and pizza making stuff.
Hailey made pizza's for us from the dough I made. We used my pizza stone in the oven. They were so good. We had Chicken Alfredo, Barbecue Chicken and Pepperoni pizza. They were a hit and not one morsel was left. Not even a piece for Harley.
Now it's bed time for me. I'm one tired lady.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful vacation that took me on. What a wonderful son to do this for us. I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...