Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Water Hose, Mowing and My Hero Pages

Water Hose

Mowing

My Hero

I just wasn't feeling very good today. You know those kind of moods that make you so grouchy. My sweet hubby made dinner for me and Bailee did most of the dishes. I love my family.
I worked on these pages today so I can get caught up one day. It's fun to scrap again. Can't wait for scrapping weekend next month.
That's all I have the energy to blog because mostly I just sat around all day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the love Heavenly Father has for me. I know he loves me no matter what kind of a day I have. He sees my heart and knows what my intentions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...