Friday, August 30, 2013

Gracie and Heather

Traveling

Gracie and Heather

Today was a pretty busy day. Heather, Gracie and I went to Walmart and then to Heather's doctor appointment. I watched her in the waiting room until Heather was done. I had to change my first poopie diaper on her. What a cutey pie she is.
Then we came home and made pulled pork sandwiches and fed the boys and John and Heather.
Spent the night reading Austin's book. I can't put it down. 
Uncle John had taken Austin to get his hair cut so that job is done for school.
I also made this page this morning. I may catch up before the Second Coming, but I'm just not sure.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these two in my life. They teach me to love unconditionally and with all my heart. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...